Quality policy statement
This policy statement establishes GENEX’s Management commitment to quality and continuous improvement and that all business processes carried out by GENEX and all GENEX Personnel will work in accordance with the Quality System in line with the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2008 and all applicable legal requirements.
Through the operation of the management system, we are committed to achieving the Client’s requirements by delivering services:
- On Time
- To Price
- To Specification
The measurable quality objectives (KPI’s) are set and monitored through annual management review meetings which will review continuous improvement in respect to:
- Improved customer services, measured by monitoring customer feedback.
- Improved company procedures and efficiency measured by internal audits.
- Improved company bid / commission success, measured by monitoring proposals won and lost.
- Improved long term profitability, measured by monthly management accounts and diversity of service and clients.
- Improved Health and Safety and Environmental Management measured by audits and Workplace Inspections.
- Improved ability of staff by selection, monitoring and training, measured by Investors in People and reduced staff turnover.
GENEX management acknowledges the need to ensure:
- Monitoring systems are put in place to measure objectives.
- All personnel are trained and competent in the operation of the Integrated Management System.
- Adequate levels of resources will need to be provided to meet the needs of each commission.
Managing Director, GENEX
Issue Date: 16/02/2022
Review Date: 01/03/2023