> Henshaws Water Management
Henshaws provide expert care, advice and training to anyone affected by sight loss, right where it’s needed most. They also work with people with other disabilities and because all of this affects family, friends and colleagues, they work with them too.
Located in the north of England, with centres and communities in Manchester, Merseyside, Harrogate, Knaresborough and Newcastle.
To provide total Legionella Control and Management in accordance with HSE’s ACoP L8 and the Legionella Control Association to 9 large residential properties within the UK.
As part of this professional service we were commissioned to provide a comprehensive water management regime which is both accredited by the Legionella Control Association and compliant with HSE’s ACoP L8.
These services comprise of:
- Provision of detailed and accredited legionella risk assessment to each of their 9 properties.
- Legionella, TVC and pseudomonas bacterial analysis.
- Design, installation and management of 2No Chlorine Dioxide water treatment plants to Boggs Lane Campus
- Clean and chlorination of domestic water storage systems and associated down services
- Training to both site management and the client's operatives.
- Monthly monitoring and maintenance of water services in accordance with HSE’s ACoP L8.
- TMV servicing and maintenance.